ALGAE, BACTERIA AND ANTIFUNGAL
“ALGAE, BACTERIA AND ANTIFUNGAL”
It has an organic structure and is based on halogen (chloride)
It is used in closed, semi-open and open cooling water systems to prevent biological formations such as algae, bacteria and fungi.
- Each genus mentioned in the biological literature prevents the growth of algae, bacteria and fungi, as well as destroys existing biological formations in the system in a short time.
- It can work in wide pH December and is active and stable in the alkaline cooling water conditioning programs used today.
- The storage stability is high. It is not corrosive. It can be used with all kinds of cationic, antonic and non-ionic winter and corrosion inhibitors.
- Its surface activity is low and it does not form foam.It has no polluting effect on the environment due to its effectiveness at very low concentrations and its biodegradable property.
- It does not contain halogen, aldehyde and cyanide groups in its structure.
In semi – open systems, shock dosing is applied in systems depending on the region, climate and operating characteristics. Accordingly, shock dosing is performed once a week.The system will be determined according to the analysis performed by the company control engineers according to the fattening water and operating characteristics.The application in closed circuit systems is determined by CHEMSOLL laboratory service and control engineers.
PE with original Thumblock cover 30 – 60 – 200 kg is shaped like a canister.It maintains its stability for a period of one year in its packaging, above freezing point temperature and under closed warehouse conditions.