BWT 5003 J
STEAM GENERATOR LIME CORROSION INHIBITOR
“STEAM GENERATOR LIME CORROSION INHIBITOR”
Organophosphonates, dispersants, oxygen-retaining and condensate-sparing amines
Low and medium pressure (max.45 ) is used for the prevention of scale and corrosion in steam boilers.
- It is the application of all-organic additive in high-alkalinity boilers.
- It has an antiscalant property.
- It contains oxygen-trapping amines and phosphonate stabilizing dispersants.
- It has the ability to solve existing scale accumulations.
- Ph 10.00±0.5
- 1% Ph 10.00±0.3
- Density (25°C) 1,035
- The resolution is infinite
- Appearance yellowish, clear, liquid
According to the boiler fattening water and operating characteristics, it will be determined according to the analyses performed by the company control engineers.
Original Thumblock cover PE 30 – 60 – 200 kg is shaped like a canister. It maintains its stability for a period of one year in its packaging, above freezing point temperature and in closed warehouse conditions.